The Administrator of the personal data of the website user is Adrian Drozda operating under the name of DROZDA TRANSPORT & LOGISTIC SA, ul. Kolejowa 24, 66-460 Witnica, Tax Identification Number (Nip) 5993193046, REGON 366122745, KRS 0000654029 (hereinafter referred to as "ADO").
Legal bases for the processing of personal data:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”,
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)
In connection with the processing of personal data by ADO, the user is entitled to the following rights:
- the right to demand access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of his/her personal data,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer the data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the user has given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data by ADO.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by the user in accordance with the principles described in Articles 16 - 21 of the GDPR by contacting ADO at the following address:
DROZDA TRANSPORT & LOGISTIC SA
ul. Kolejowa 24
66-460 Witnica, POLAND
by telephone: +48 95 7511 966,
or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
The provision of personal data by the user is always voluntary, but necessary in order to use the services provided by ADO.
ADO guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided and ensures that all security and personal data protection measures required by data protection legislation are taken. Personal data shall be collected with due care and adequately protected against unauthorized access. Personal data shall only be processed within the territory of the European Union.
ADO transfers and does not trade your personal data. The user's personal data shall not be transferred to other persons or institutions without the user's consent. The personal data processed by ADO may be made available to the competent state authorities at their request only on the basis of the relevant legal provisions.
ADO entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- FactoryForm Lucyna Wasielewska - in order to store the data on the server
By contacting ADO via e-mail, the user provides his or her e-mail address as the address of the sender of the message. In addition, the content of the message may also contain other personal data. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is the consent resulting from the initiation of contact with ADO. The user's personal data provided to ADO as part of the e-mail contact is processed solely for the purpose of processing the request. The content of correspondence may be archived.
Using the page involves sending requests to the server on which it is stored. Each request to the server is saved in the server logs. The logs include, but are not limited to, the IP address, server date and time, information about the browser and operating system used by the user and are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific users of the website and are not used by ADO to identify the user. Server logs are only supportive material used to control the application and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to control the server.
Websites do not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (cookies) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the page from which they come, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the of the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the owner of the Website.
Cookie files are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of web pages; in particular, these files enable to recognize the device of the Website User and appropriately display the Website, adjusted to his/her individual needs,
- produce statistics which help to understand how Website Users use the web pages, so that their structure and content can be improved,
- maintain the session of the Website User (before or after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login or password on every subpage of the Website, may use the basket of products in the shop, and remember selected functionalities available at the Website.
There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies." "Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until the User logs out, leaves the page or switches off the software (browser). "Persistent " cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the period specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used by our Websites:
- "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website,
- cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses of authentication within the Website,
- "performance" cookies, which enable the collection of information on how the pages of the Website are used,
- "functional" cookies, enabling to " remember" the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User's interface, e.g. with respect to the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, the appearance of the website, the contents of the shopping basket, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling to provide Users with advertising content more adjusted to their interests.
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the browser, or to inform about each time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Contact with ADO